Monday, December 13, 2010

Hers

The beginning of my book of creations. I have more pages done, however I feel it is necessary to shows them a few at a time. This also give me time to work on more pages. I was inspired by a friend of a friend who introduced me to this idea. She has different ideas, of course, in her book. I thought that this is a great way to show my creative side and I will always have this keepsake. Generations could be inspired. I hope this may inspire others.
I start by cutting out clippings of magazines. Anything that  sparks an idea. I then collect all of them in a folder and pick and choose what I believe would work and what compliments the page I'm working on. From words, to pictures, to articles, it all comes together. Some pages turn out better than others and you will see the difference from the beginning pages to the end pages. Some pages I dedicate to people close to me, as seen in pages 11 & 12.

Created By Savannah Ford
Page 1 & 2


Page 3 & 4

Page 5&6

Page 7 & 8

Page 9 & 10

Page 11 & 12

No comments:

Post a Comment